|resources:||Home Mailing List Technology Installation Source Code Members Bugs Screenshots|
- Web-Marker 0.1 - The first application based on the LiveURLs project released.
- LiveURLs project 0.1 released
The LiveURLs Project
You must have wanted to link to specific content on a web page and share it with others. It was an itch for us too. We scratched it and the result was the LiveURLs extension. LiveURLs uses URI fragment identifiers smartly, to enable HTTP clients to address and process content, independent of its original representation. LiveURLs was an idea conceptualized by InfyLUG, the Infosys Linux Users Group.
- Sharing selected content on web pages is just a right click away.
- Peer-Peer - no centralized entity required.
- Usable in the same manner as existing URLs.
- Browsers which do not support LiveURLs still show the whole page.
- LiveURLs can be used for annotating web pages.
What is Web-Marker?
Web-Marker is your marker pen for the web. It lets you mark (highlight) text on webpages and generate links to the marked documents which you can bookmark or share with other Web-Marker users.